Type of Institution: Public TVET
Tinderet Technical and Vocational College is a government owned institution located in Sigoria, Nandi County. The Institute offers various academic programs in both technical and business areas, under the Ministry of Education state Department of Vocational and Technical Training.
Diploma Courses requires a minimum mean grade of C-, D (plain) for certificate courses and artisan course are open ended.
Courses Offered at Tinderet Technical and Vocational College
- Artisan in Carpentry and Joinery
- Artisan in Masonry
- Artisan in Plumbing
- Diploma in Social Work and Community Development
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Accounting Technician Diploma
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Land Surveying
- Diploma in Library Information Studies
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Craft in Information Technology
- Certificate in Social Work
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Building Technology
- Certificate in Land Survey
- Certificate in Library Information Studies
- Craft in Supply Chain Management
- Craft in Human Resource Management
To join Tinderet Technical and Vocational College, you can obtain the application form from the college admissions office. Visit the college with your KCSE or KCPE certificate and apply for a course of your choice.
You can also apply through KUCCPS students’ portal accessible through KUCCPS website at www.kuccps.ac.ke . Log in using your KCSE index number or KCPE index number respectively and select Tinderet TVC as your preferred institution.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
Confirm your admission status at KUCCPS website, then contact the institution for information on how to collect the admission letter.
Fees Structure & Bank Account Details
The fees structure and bank account details are attached in the admission letter but incase of any inquiry concerning this, please contact the institution.
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Sigoria, Nandi County.