Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage Production and Service
A food and beverage studies course prepares the student to create recipes, but also learn how to prepare, sell, bottle, and otherwise market a business in this field. This type of course is often a part of a program for further culinary arts education.
Examination Body: KNEC Certification
Course Duration – 2 Years
Minimum Entry Requirements:
KCSE Grade D
Career Opportunities: Room Attendant, Waiter / Waitress, Food production and service in the catering industry, Instructor in the Vocational Training Centre.
- Food and Beverage Production
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Information Communication Technology
- Food and Beverage Service and Sales
- Food and Beverage Control
- Communication Skills
- Catering Premises and Equipment
- Trade Project Orientation