This course module unit is intended to provide the trainee with knowledge, skills and attitudes in order to carry out basic measurement and fault diagnosis, and understand reliability concepts.
By the end of this course, the trainee should be able to: –
- Explain fundamental and standard units of measurements
- Carry out measurements on various electrical quantities
- Diagnose faults in electrical and electronic equipment and devices
- Understand concepts of reliability
Module Summary and Time Allocation
- Measurement Techniques
- Electrical Circuits and Common Faults
- Repair Aids
- Fault Location and Repair
- Equipment reliability
4 thoughts on “Electrical Measurements KNEC Notes – Diploma Module 1”
I’m interested in the notes abouts ELECTRICAL MEASUREMENT AND FAULT DIAGNOSIS however i can’t manage to download, any help.
how can i aquire full notes on ELECTRICAL MEASUREMENT AND FAULT DIOGNOSIS
need this notes