Type of Institution: Private University
KCA University (KCAU) is a private non-profit institution founded in July 1989 as Kenya College of Accountancy (KCA) by the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK) to improve the quality of accountancy and financial management training in the country.
KCAU is located on Thika Road in Ruaraka, Nairobi Kenya.
Admission Requirements at KCA University
The admission requirements for KCA University vary according to course and program level.
The entry requirements for postgraduate studies are a bachelor’s degree in relevant field or any other equivalent qualification approved by university senate
Undergraduate degree requirements are a minimum mean grade of C+ with C (plain) in Mathematics and English in KCSE
Postgraduate diploma applicant should have bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
Diploma applicant should have a minimum KCSE mean grade of C (plain) with C (plain) in Mathematics and English.
Certificate minimum qualification is C-(minus)
Courses Offered at KCA Unicersity
KCA University offers degree, diploma, and certificate courses in business, technology, and education arts all in various specialization options.
- Certificate in Banking
- Certificate in Business Information Technology
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Counselling Psychology
- Certificate in Early Childhood Education
- Certificate in Film Technology
- Certificate in Information technology
- Certificate in Journalism and Digital Media
- Certificate in Performing Arts Theatre and Film
- Certificate in Procurement and Logisitics
- Certificate in Project Management
- Diploma in Banking
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Counselling Psychology
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Diploma in Education
- Diploma in Film Technology
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Journalism and Digital Media
- Diploma in Performing Arts Theatre and Film
- Diploma in Procurement and Logistics
- Diploma in Project Management
- Accounting Technicians Diploma (ATD)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA- UK)
- Certificate Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS)
- Certified Investment and Financial Analysts (CIFA)
- Certified Procurement and Supply Professional
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
- Certified Secretaries (CS)
- Accounting Packages
- Certificate in Computer Applications
- CISCO (Level 1-4)
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
- Linux (Level 1-3)
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Office Specialist (Expert) 2013
- Microsoft Office Specialist (Expert) 2016
- Microsoft Office Specialist 2013
- Microsoft Office Specialist 2016
- Microsoft Technical Associate
- Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS)
- Web Applications and Development
- Bachelor of Arts Counselling Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Business Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Film Technology and Performing Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Digital Media
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Education Arts
- Bachelor of Education Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Procurement and Logistics
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Computing
- Bachelor of Science in Gaming and Animation Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information and Communications Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Information Security and Forensics
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in International Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Public Management
- Bachelor of Science in Software Development
- Master of Arts Counselling Psychology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Corporate Management
- Master of Business Administration Corporate Management
- Master of Business Administration Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration Marketing
- Master of Business Administration Procurement and Supplies Management
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- Master of Education Leadership and Management
- Master of Educational Administration, Curriculum and Policy Studies
- Master of Science in Commerce
- Master of Science in Commerce
- Master of Science in Data Analytics
- Master of Science in Data Communications
- Master of Science in Development Finance
- Master of Science in Information Systems Management
- Master of Science Knowledge Management and Innovation
To view all the courses offered please click https://www.kca.ac.ke/all-courses/ .
To apply for any program in KCA University please visit the university website to get all the details required and the application form or click https://www.kca.ac.ke/apply-now/ .
You can also download the application form from the university website or pick it from any of their campuses. After filling the application form submit to an enrollment coordinator at any of their campuses or mail it to university through post office.
You can also apply via KUCCPS student’s portal accessible through KUCCPS website www.kuccps.ac.ke by using your KCSE and KCPE index number as username and password, respectively. KUCCPS sets an application window within which students can submit their applications.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
To download your KUCCPS admission letter please click https://www.kca.ac.ke/get-admission-letter/ or go to KUCCPS student’s portal via www.kuccps.ac.ke, log in with your application details i.e., username and password. Navigate to the admission letter section to download and print your KUCCPS admission letter.
To access the student’s portal and register please visit the University website or click https://www.kca.ac.ke/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Email-Log-In-Instructions-2.pdf to get the login instructions.
An already registered user can click https://portal.kca.ac.ke/kcaportal/ to access the Student’s portal.
Fee Structure of KCA University
Each course offered has its own unique fee structure. To view the fee structure, please click https://www.kca.ac.ke/fees-structure/ and choose the link showing your program.
Bank Account Details for KCA University
Barclays Bank Wetlands Branch- Account number 1352178, bank code: 073, Swift Code: BARCKENX
Barclays Bank Moi Avenue Branch- Account number 1766319, bank code: 075, Swift Code: BARCKENX
Standered Chartered Bank Ruaraka Branch- Account number 0102001171100, Swift Code: SCBLKENX
Commercial Bank of Africa Wabera Street Branch- Account number 6432280015, bank code: 007, Swift Code: CBAKENX
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Thika Road in Ruaraka, Nairobi Kenya.
P.O. Box 56808- 00200, Nairobi Kenya.
Main Campus Tel: +254 715 532187, +254 792 793059, +254 775 830507
Town Campus Tel: 020-2210166
Kitengela Campus Tel: +254 701 653240
Kisumu Campus Tel: +254 720 169799
KCA Technical College Tel: +254 781 986519, +254 754 777950
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org