Type of Institution: Public TVET College
The Kenya Technical Trainers College (KTTC) is a government institution under the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology. KTTC was established with the primary objective of training technically skilled personnel, to not only teach in Technical Institutions, but also for employment in all sectors of the economy.
Certificate Courses entry requirements for Teacher Education Programmes i.e., those who want to qualify as instructors is ‘O’ level, Craft certificate in your area of specialization.
Diploma Courses entry requirements for Teacher Education Programmes is a minimum KCSE mean grade of C+ and a higher diploma or ordinary diploma in your area of specialization.
For Non-Teacher Education Programs, the entry requirements are as follows:
Certificate programs requires a minimum mean grade of D+ in KCSE.
Diploma courses requires a minimum mean grade of C- in KCSE.
Higher Diploma courses requires a diploma in your area of specialization.
Teacher Education Programs
- Instructor Training Part I
- Instructor Training part II
- Certificate in Management of TVET institution
- Training of Trainers courses
- Diploma in Technical Teacher Education (mathematics/business studies)
- Diploma in Technical Teacher Education (Mixed-mode)
- Diploma in Technical Teacher Education with ICT
- Diploma in Instructor Training
- Diploma in Technical Teacher Education (Mechanical Engineering) Pre-service
Higher and advanced diploma courses
- Higher Diploma in Education Management (KNEC)
- Advanced Diploma in Technical Education
Non-Teacher Education Programs
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering (TEP)
- Diploma in Building and Construction (TEP)
- Diploma in Building and Construction (upgrading from Graft to diploma)
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Diploma in Building Technology
- Diploma in Civil Engineering Technology
To apply for any programme in in KTTC visit the college website https://www.kttc.ac.ke/ or click https://www.kttc.ac.ke/apply and download the application form. Submit the dully filled application form to the College admission office or deliver via post office to: The chief Principal, Kenya Technical Trainers College, P.O Box 44600-00100 GPO Nairobi.
You can also send the filled application forms to email@example.com .
All the required documents to be attached with the application form are listed in the application form.
Application fee of KES 1500 is to be paid.
You can also apply via KUCCPS student’s portal accessible through KUCCPS website www.kuccps.ac.ke by using your KCSE and KCPE index number as username and password, respectively. KUCCPS sets an application window within which students can submit their applications.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
To get the KUCCPS admission letter go to KUCCPS student’s portal, log in with your application details i.e., username and password. Navigate to the admission letter section to download and print your KUCCPS admission letter.
You can also visit KTTC main campus in Gigiri (Near the US Embassy) physically to collect the letter.
To access the students’ portal, visit the college website and on the homepage click student portal or click https://kttc.mycampuscura.com/Campuscura/?TenantID=kttc#login;TenantID=kttc .
To view the fee structure please click http://kttc.ac.ke/index.php/fee-structure
Bank Account Details
Cooperative Bank of Kenya, Gigiri Branch, Account: 01129070020900
Bank Code: 11035
Swift Code: KCOOKENA
Equity Bank, Gigiri Branch, Account: 0294164642
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Gigiri, Nairobi along Limuru Road near UN Avenue.
P.O. Box 44600-0100, Nairobi Kenya.
Mobile No: 0701 510513/ 0738800464