Type of Institution: Public TVET College
Keroka Technical Training Institute is a Technical and Vocational Education Training (TVET) Centre under the Kenyan Ministry of Education. Keroka Technical Training Institute is committed to quality through technical training, research, and innovative works; fostering scientific and technological culture that bridges theory and practical, producing holistic graduates prepared for life and purpose, service, and leadership.
Admission Requirements for Keroka Technical Training Institute
The minimum requirements for a diploma applicant are C- in KCSE, D+ for a certificate applicant and artisan courses are open.
Courses Offered at Keroka Technical Training Institute
- Artisan certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics.
- Artisan in electrical installation & wiring
- Artisan certificate in Masonry
- Craft Certificate in Mechanical Engineering (Mechanical Engineering)
- Craft Certificate in Automotive Engineering (Automotive Engineering)
- Certificate in Welding and Fabrication.
- Certificate in Supplies Management (Supplies Management)
- Certificate in Social Work and Community Development (Social Work)
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies (Secretarial Studies)
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing
- Certificate in Motor Vehicles Mechanics
- Certificate in Information Communication Technology
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Electrical Installation
- Certificate in Electrical & Electronics Engineering Power Option
- Certificate in Clothing Technology
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Banking and Finance
- Certificate in Automotive Engineering
- Certificate in Accounting and Finance
- Certificate in Accounting
- Diploma in Supplies Management (Supplies Management)
- Diploma in Social Work and Community Development (Social Work and Community Development)
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies (Secretarial Studies)
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing (Sales and Marketing)
- Diploma in Motor Vehicle Mechanics (Motor Vehicle Mechanics)
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (Human Resource Management)
- Diploma in Electricals and Electronics Engineering Telecommunication option (Telecommunications)
- Diploma in Electricals and Electronics Engineering Power option (Power)
- Diploma in Clothing Technology (Clothing Technology)
- Diploma in Business Management (Business Management)
- Diploma in Banking and Finance (Banking and Finance)
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering (Automotive Engineering)
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance (Accounting and Finance)
- Diploma in Accounting (Accounting)
To join Keroka Technical Training Institute please visit the college website https://www.kerokatechnical.ac.ke/ and click the admission section on homepage.
You can also click https://www.kerokatechnical.ac.ke/admission.html and fill in the application form and submit it online.
You can also apply via KUCCPS student’s portal accessible through KUCCPS website www.kuccps.ac.ke by using your KCSE and KCPE index number as username and password, respectively. KUCCPS sets an application window within which students can submit their applications.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
Go to the Keroka Technical Training Institute Students Portal. Log in with your Application Details, i.e Your username, and password or index number. Click on the Admission Letter section to download and print your admission letter.
Fee Structure & Bank Account Details
The fees structure depends on the course that you are undertaking at the time of application. Contact the institution using the below details for more information on fees structure and Bank account details.
Contacts and Address of Keroka Technical Training Institute
Physical Address: Keroka, Kenya.
Postal Address: P.O Box 440-40202, Keroka, Kenya
Phone No: 0726588558/ 0728 389 219
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org