Type of Institution: Public TVET College
Kibwezi Technical and Vocational College is an educational institution in Makindu.
The admission requirements for Kibwezi Technical and Vocational College vary according to course and program level. The entry requirements for all Diploma Courses is a C- and above, D- and above for certificate courses while artisan courses are open.
Courses Offered at Kibwezi Technical and Vocational College
Kibwezi Technical and Vocational College offers Artisan, Certificate and Diploma courses shown below:
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing
- Certificate in Stores Management
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Hair dressing and Beauty Therapy
- Certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Microsoft Office suite
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development Education
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Social Work and Community Development
- Certificate in Business Management
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Primary Teacher Education
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Teacher Education
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Education, Primary Education
- Diploma in Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Management
- Diploma in Stores and Supplies
- Diploma in Social work and community development
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development
To join Kibwezi Technical and Vocational College, please collect the application from the college admission office.
Deliver the duly filled form by hand delivery or via post office.
You can also apply via KUCCPS student’s portal accessible through KUCCPS website www.kuccps.ac.ke by using your KCSE and KCPE index number as username and password, respectively. KUCCPS sets an application window within which students can submit their applications.
How to Access KUCCPS Admission Letters of Kibwezi Technical and Vocational College
To get the KUCCPS admission letter go to KUCCPS student’s portal, log in with your application details i.e., username and password. Navigate to the admission letter section to download and print your KUCCPS admission letter.
Fee Structure & Bank Account Details
Fees varies per programme, for details on school fees and account number concerning Kiirua TTC, kindly contact the admissions office.
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Kibwezi
P.O. Box 291 Kibwezi, Kenya.
Tel: 0716 973 434