Type of Institution: Public TVET College
Kiambu Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) is a tertiary institution that is mandated and fully accredited by Technical, Vocational, Education and Training Authority (TVETA), Ministry of Education to provide training in various courses at diploma and crafts level. KIST is situated fourteen Kilometers from the City of Nairobi.
The minimum requirements for a diploma applicant are C- in KCSE, D+ for a certificate applicant and artisan courses are open.
Courses Offered at Kiambu Institute of Science and Technology
- Artisan in Electrical Installation
- Artisan in Masonry
- Certificate in electrical and electronics (power option)
- Certificate in Baking Technology
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Carpentry and Joinery
- Certificate in Food and Beverages
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Information Technologies
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Certificate in Telecommunication Engineering
- CPA section I, II & III
- Certificate in Plumbing
- Certificate in Masonry
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- Diploma in Applied Biology
- Diploma in Architecture
- Diploma in Baking Technology
- Diploma in Building and Construction
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science
To join Kiambu Institute of Science and Technology visit the institution website https://www.kist.ac.ke/ and click the “Apply Now” button on the homepage and fill the application form and submit.
You can also apply via KUCCPS student’s portal accessible through KUCCPS website www.kuccps.ac.ke by using your KCSE and KCPE index number as username and password, respectively. KUCCPS sets an application window within which students can submit their applications.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
Go to Kiambu Institute of Science and Technology admissions portal Sign into the system using your index number or username and password Now find and click on the admission letter section Download and print your KUCCPS admission letter.
Fee Structure & Bank Account Details of Kiambu Institute of Science and Technology
The fees structure depends on the course that you are undertaking at the time of application. Contact the institution using the below details for more information on fees structure and Bank account details.
Contacts and Address of Kiambu Institute of Science and Technology
Physical Address: Kiambu, Kiambu County, Kenya.
P.O. Box 414-00900, Kiambu, Kenya.
Phone: 0734 207663/0727 807713