Type of Institution: Public TVET
Lari Technical and Vocational is a government owned institution with state-of-the-art equipment. It’s located in a serene environment in Lari constituency. Lari TVC is a center of excellence in Value Addition Agriculture training, helping add value to various produce such as milk, meat and fruits to enable access more value-added agriculture-niche markets as opposed to selling raw materials alone.
Minimum Entry Requirement
- Diploma Courses- minimum KCSE mean grade of C-
- Craft Certificate Courses- minimum KCSE mean grade of D (plain)
- Artisan Courses- minimum KCSE mean grade of D- / other courses are open ended.
The institution offers courses in applied science, business, building and civil engineering, ICT and food science and technology.
- Diploma in Applied Biology.
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- Diploma in Applied Statistics
- Diploma in General Agriculture
- Craft Certificate in General Agriculture
- Diploma in Business Management (Modular)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (Modular)
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development
- Craft Certificate in Business Management
- Craft Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Craft Certificate in Supply Chain Management (Modular)
- Craft Certificate in Sales and Management (Modular)
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accounting Technician Diploma
BUILDING AND CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPT
- Diploma in Building Technology
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Quantity Survey
- Craft Certificate in Building Technology
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology (Modular)
- Craft Certificate in Information Technology (Modular)
- Artisan in Information Technology
FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY DEPT
- Diploma in Food Science & Processing Technology (Modular)
- Craft Certificate in Food Processing & Preservation
Make your application through KUCCPS website www.kuccps.ac.ke by using your KCSE and KCPE index number as username and password, respectively. Applicants required to pay KES 1500 to KUCCPS using full index no. as account number.
You can also collect an application form from the college admission office and after filling the form submit to the institution via email or post office.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
Go to KUCCPS student’s portal https://students.kuccps.net/login/ , log in with your application details i.e., username and password. Navigate to the admission letter section to download and print your KUCCPS admission letter.
The Lari TVC fees structure is available at the admissions office. Visit or contact the institution for more details.
Bank Account Details
Contact the Institution for information on bank account details.
Contacts and Address
P.O. Box 10-00222, Uplands, Kenya.
Phone: 0702 001468/ 0703 512 727