Type of Institution: Pubic TVET College
Maasai Mara Technical & Vocational College (MMTVC) is a Government-sponsored TVET Institution under the Ministry of Education. The college was established with the primary objective of training technically skilled personnel for employment in all sectors of the economy.
A diploma course requires a minimum KCSE mean grade of C-, D (plain) for a certificate course, and artisan courses are open ended as each course has its own unique requirement.
Courses Offered at Maasai Mara Technical and Vocational College
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical &Electronics (Telecommunication)
- Diploma in Plumbing
- Diploma in Leatherworks
- Diploma in Carpentry
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics (Power)
- Diploma in Welding and Fabrication
- Diploma in Bead making
- Diploma in Masonry
- Craft Certificate in Automotive Engineering
- Craft Certificate in Electrical & Electronics (Tel-communication)
- Certificate in Plumbing
- Certificate in Leather Works
- Certificate in Masonry
- Craft Certificate in Electrical & Electronics (Power)
- Certificate in Welding and Fabrication
- Certificate in Bead making
- Certificate in Carpentry
- Artisan Certificate in Plumbing
- Artisan Certificate in Leather Works
- Artisan Certificate in Masonry
- Artisan Certificate in Electrical Installation
- Artisan Certificate in Welding and Fabrication
- Artisan Certificate in Bead making
- Artisan Certificate in Carpentry
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology (DICT)
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in Human Resource
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Tourism
- Diploma in Community Development
- Diploma in Social Work and Community Development
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Human Resource
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies
- Certificate in Tourism
- Certificate in Community Development
- Certificate in Social Work and Community Development
- Diploma in Food and Beverage
- Diploma in Fashion and Design
- Diploma in Catering and Accommodation
- Diploma in Clothing Technology
- Certificate in Food and Beverage
- Certificate in fashion and design
- Certificate in Catering and Accommodation
- Certificate in Clothing Technology
- Artisan Certificate in Food and Beverage
- Artisan Certificate in Clothing technology
- Artisan Certificate in fashion and design
Application to join Maasai Mara Technical and Vocational College can be done and submitted online or you can download the application form and mailed via post office to P.O BOX 577- 20500 NAROK
Narok County, Kenya. A detailed information on how to undertake either process is in the institute’s website. Click https://mmtvc.ac.ke/apply-to-mmtvc/ to get a detailed process.
You can also seek to join the institution via KUCCPS which places students to various institutions. Go to their website www.kuccps.ac.ke and log in according to the instructions laid out then choose Maasai Mara Technical and Vocational College as your preferred college of choice.
Maasai Mara Technical and Vocational College KUCCPS Admission Letters
Your KUCCPS admission letter can be collected from the institution or mailed to your registered email. Incase of any delay contact the institution for more details.
Maasai Mara Technical and Vocational College has students’ portal where students can access academic related information e.g., exam results, fees information etc. To access the students’ portal, click https://portal.mmtvc.ac.ke/signin/index .
Fees Structure & Bank Account Details
To get information on fees structure and bank account visit the college website and send an inquiry via the contact info section https://mmtvc.ac.ke/contact/ . You can also call, email, or visit the institution.
Contacts and Address of Maasai Mara Technical and Vocational College
Physical Address: Eor-Ekule Shopping Centre near Narok Town.
P.O. Box 577-20500, Narok.
Phone: +254 799 213 300/ +254 774 213 300