Type of Institution: Public TVET
Mabera Technical and Vocational College is a government institution that offers technical and vocational education training that aims at providing quality education and training to youth enabling to secure or create employment.
Mabera Technical and Vocational College requires an applicant to have KCSE minimum mean grade of C- to pursue a diploma course, D (plain) for a certificate course and D- for artisan courses.
Courses Offered by Mabera Technical and Vocational College
Mabera Technical and Vocational College offers Diploma, Certificate and Artisan Courses.
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Front Office Management
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Management
- Diploma in Baking Technology
- Diploma in Tour Guiding Management
- Diploma in Catering and Accommodation Management
- Diploma in Beauty Therapy and Hairdressing
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Clothing and Textile Industry
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Building Technology
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Diploma in Information, Communication Technology
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Store Keeping
- Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma in Community Health
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Diploma in General Agriculture
- Accounting Technician Diploma
- Certificate in Travel and Tour operations
- Certificate in Events Planning and Management
- Certificate in House Keeping Management
- Certificate in Baking Technology
- Certificate in Beauty Therapy
- Certificate in Salon Business Management
- Certificate in Hair Dressing
- Certificate in Reflexology
- Certificate in Clothing and Textile Industry
- Certificate in Plumbing
- Certificate in Masonry
- Certificate in Building Technology
- Certificate in Automotive Engineering
- Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics
- Certificate in Information Communication Technology
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Certificate in Community Health
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development Education
- Certificate in General Agriculture
- Certificate in Human Resource
- Certificate in Social Work and Community Health
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certified Public Accounts (section 1)
- Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS)
- Artisan Certificate in Hair and Beauty Therapy
- Artisan Certificate in Catering and Accommodation
- Artisan Certificate in Food and Beverage Production Sales and Service
- Artisan Certificate in Clothing and Textile Industry
- Artisan Certificate in Plumbing
- Artisan Certificate in Masonry
- Artisan Certificate in Automotive Engineering
- Artisan Certificate in Storekeeping
To join Mabera Technical and Vocational College visit the admission portal in the University website https://maberatvc.ac.ke/admission/apply-online/ and create your user account if you don’t have one.
After successfully logging in fill in the application form and submit your application online.
You can also make your application via KUCCPS website www.kuccps.ac,ke where your log in with the instructions and choose Mabera Technical and Vocational College as your college of interest.
How to Access KUCCPS Admission Letters for Mabera Technical and Vocational College
KUCCPS admission letters are uploaded in the college website. Click https://maberatvc.ac.ke/admission/kuccps-admissions/ to download your admission form.
To view the fees structure for Mabera Technical and Vocational College visit the college website and navigate to downloads https://maberatvc.ac.ke/downloads/ and download your fees structure.
Bank Account Details
Bank: Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB)
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Mabera Center along Migori-Sirare Road.
P.O. Box 205-40414, Isebania