Type of Institution: Private University
The Management University of Africa (MUA) is a premier private university that is dedicated towards providing the best higher education in Management, Leadership, Governance and Entrepreneurship, ensuring an entrepreneurial mindset is embedded among our learners.
To join Management University of Africa and pursue a degree course, you need to have the following
- KCSE Mean grade C+ (PLUS) with C in Math and English or Kiswahili.
- IGCSE 5 Upper-Level Passes.
- GCE 5 ‘O’ Level passes with C and above and/or equivalent of Mean grade C+ (PLUS) with C in Math and English or Kiswahili.
- 12 GRADE GPA of 2.5.
For Master’s Degree an applicant must be.
- Holder of bachelor’s degree with 2nd Class Honour’s (Upper Division) from a recognized institution.
- Those with Second Class (Lower Division) may be considered on condition that they have Grade C and above in units relevant to their specialization.
Doctorate applicant must be.
- A holder of a master’s degree from a recognized University in areas of specialization relevant to disciplines in the school of Education Must have covered at-least five (5) Units at master’s level in area of specialization with B and above or equivalent grade Must show ability to undertake academic research in the areas of specialization.
Diploma Programme applicant should have a KCSE Mean Grade of C with at least C+ in two teaching Subjects and certificate applicant should have a KCSE mean grade of C-.
Courses Offered by Management University of Africa
Management University of Africa offers the following courses.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management and Leadership
- Master of Management and Leadership
- Master of Arts in Development Studies
- Mater of Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies
- Bachelor of Management and Leadership
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Community Health and Development
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in International Relations and Diplomacy
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship Studies
- Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Diploma in Counselling Psychology.
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Certificate in Community Health and Development
- Certificate in Business Information Technology
- Certificate in International Relations and Diplomacy
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship Studies
- Certificate in Management and Leadership
- Certificate in Counselling Psychology
To enroll to Management University of Africa, go to the admission portal at the university website and click of apply online section https://www.mua.ac.ke/apply-online/ , fill in the form and submit.
Application can be done via KUCCPS which offers placement services, Go to www.kuccps.ac.ke , log in and proceed with the application process.
How to Access Management University of Africa’s KUCCPS Admission Letters
After confirming your admission status at KUCCPS website, click https://www.mua.ac.ke/kuccps-students/ for more information on how to get admission letter.
To access Management University of Africa Student portal, click https://studentportal.mua.ac.ke/
Academic fees vary according to each program. For more information contact the institution.
Bank Account Details
The Management University of Africa,
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Mombasa Road, Branch
Acc. No. 01129504445300
The Management University of Africa,
Equity Bank Westlands Branch
Acc. No. 0550298813541
Management University of Africa,
Barclays Bank of Kenya, Parkside Branch
Acc. No.: 010-2023842818
Contacts and Address of Management University of Africa
Physical Address: Popo Road off Mombasa, Belleview, South C
P.O. Box 29677-00100, Nairobi.
Tel: +254 20 236 1160