Type of Institution: Private University
Marist International University College (MIUC) is a private university located in Karen, Nairobi. This University is committed to Marist Educational Values of Presence, Simplicity, Family Spirit, Love for Work and In the Way of Mary which generally Christian values.
To get admitted to Marist International University College you must meet the following academic requirements for different programs.
Bachelor’s degree with Second Class Upper or its Equivalent OR Second-Class Lower Division with 2years work experience in the relevant field.
KCSE Mean Grade C+ (Plus) OR Diploma in relevant field from a recognized institution.
KCSE Mean Grade C – (Minus) OR Division III in KCE OR Equivalent
KCSE Mean Grade D+ (Plus) OR Division IV in KCE OR Equivalent
Courses Offered at Marist International University College
- Master of Arts in Psycho-spiritual Therapy
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Strategic Development Studies
- Diploma in Security and Disaster Management
- Diploma in Religious Studies
- Diploma Project Planning and Management
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Development Studies and Social Work
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Education
- Certificate in Security Studies and Disaster Management
- Certificate in Business Studies
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Development Studies an Social Work
- Certificate in Project Planning and Management
- Bridging in Business Studies
- Bridging in Information Technology
- Bridging in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Bridging in Project Planning and Management
- Bridging in Security Studies
- Mini Sabbatical and Renewal Programs
- Final Vows Preparation
- Formation Skills for Today Formators
- Today Skills for community local leaders (Superior)
- Final Vows Weekend Preparation
- Personal Development Courses (Saturday Programme)
To join Marist International University College, visit the university website and download the application form from the admissions portal https://www.miuc.ac.ke/life-in-karen/ . Fill the downloaded form accordingly and send via email to email@example.com or submit your form at the university’s Karen office.
You can also join Marist International University College by applying via KUCCPS website www.kuccps.ac.ke students’ portal. Log in and fill in your personal data then choose Marist International University College as one of your preferred universities.
How to download Marist International University College KUCCPS Admission Letters
To get your admission letter go to the university website www.miuc.ac.ke and go to KUCCPS Admissions section the read the log in instructions and click http://www.miuc.ac.ke/miucgss/login.php to log in and download the admission and other required documents accompanying it.
Click https://www.miuc.ac.ke/account/ to access students’ portal. With these you can access important information like examination results after logging in.
Every program has its own unique fees structure. Contact the institution for a more detailed information on this.
Bank Account Details of Marist International University College
Barclays Bank A/C 0651092019 (Karen Branch)
Cooperative Bank of Kenya A/C 01129054825300 (Karen Branch)
NIC Bank A/C 1000018119 (Karen Branch)
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Marist Lane, Off Langata Rd, Karen Nairobi.
P.O. Box 24450-00502, Marist Lane, Off Langata Rd, Karen Nairobi.
Tel: +254 202 012 787/ +254 201 2797
Mobile Contacts: 0787265417/ 0702771959/ 0739544911