Type of Institution: Public TVET
Masai Technical Training Institute is a Government institution under Technical, Vocational Education & Training Authority (TVETA), under the Ministry of Education. It is situated in Kajiado Town (Along Nairobi – Namanga Road) 70 Kms from Nairobi. The institute started offering Technical courses in 1986.
To be admitted for Diploma you need to have a minimum grade of C-(Minus) and a minimum of D- to qualify for Certificate, while artisan courses are open ended.
Courses Offered by Masai Technical Training Institute
- Diploma in Building Construction Technology
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Craft certificate in Plumbing
- Certificate in Building Construction Technology
- Diploma in Food and beverage
- Certificate in Food and Beverage
- Artisan in Welding and Fabrication
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics
- Certificate in Plumbing and Pipe fitting
- Certified Public Accounting (CPA)
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Certificate in Computer Studies
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Supplies and Chain Management.
- Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
- Craft certificate in electrical and electronics engineering
- Artisan in electrical installation
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology
- Artisan Certificate in Masonry
- Certificate in Masonry, Carpentry and Joinery
- Certificate in Building Construction
- Certificate in Welding and Fabrication
- Artisan Certificate in Plumbing
- Artisan Certificate in Carpentry and Joinery
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Accounting Technician Certificate (ATC
Masai Technical Training Institute offers online application page on their website. Click https://www.masaitech.ac.ke/apply-now/ and fill the form provided and submit online OR.
Visit KUCCPS website www.kuccps.ac.ke and go to students’ portal and log in, then fill the application form and choose Masai TTI as your preferred college.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
Go to Masai TTI website https://www.masaitech.ac.ke/ and on the home page click the “join now” tab in the placed by KUCCPS section https://masaitech.mycampuscura.com/Campuscura/?TenantID=mtti which brings you to a page where you can log in with your index number and download application form.
All the students in Masai Technical are required to pay a total fee of 26,240 per year. The payment can be done in two installments. The first term the trainee should pay a total fee of 18, 640 and the remaining balance to be cleared within the second term. All the payments should be channeled to the institute’s account.
Total Fees per year, per course per module is kes 56,240 to be paid as follows: –
- Government grants (capitation) KES 30,000.00
- Parent/guardian/self 26,240.00
For more information, please contact the institution.
Bank Account Details
Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB)
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Kajiado Town (Along Nairobi – Namanga Road) 70 Kms from Nairobi.
P.O. Box 125-01100, Kajiado
Phone: 254 727 738 161