Type of Institution: Public TVET
Muraga Technical and Vocational College is a TVET Centre that was established in 2017 by the Government of Kenya under the Ministry of Kenya.
Diploma Programmes requires a minimum mean grade of C-, certificate courses requires a minimum mean grade of D (plain) and artisan courses requirements are open ended.
- Diploma in General Agriculture
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Production, sales and service management
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Computerized Secretarial Studies
- Craft Certificate in General Agriculture
- Craft Certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Craft Certificate in Masonry
- Craft Certificate in Building and Construction
- Craft Certificate in Plumbing
- Craft Certificate in Business Management’
- Craft Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Craft Certificate in Secretarial Studies
- Artisan Certificate in Building and Technology
- Artisan Certificate in Electrical Installation
- Artisan Certificate in Plumbing
- Artisan Certificate in Food and Beverage, Sales and Service Management
- Bakery and Cake Decoration
- Fabric Printing
- Detergent Making
- Tie and Dye
- Computer Packaged
- Cookery Skills
- ATD Level 1
- ATD Level II
Application can be done online through the institution’s website at https://www.muragatechnical.ac.ke/admission/apply-online/ . Register to keep track of your application process then log in and fill in the application form and submit.
You can also apply for admission through KUCCPS website. Go to www.kuccps.ac.ke log in to the students’ portal and fill in the application form selecting Muraga Technical and Vocational College as your preferred institution.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
Muraga Technical and Vocational College has not uploaded its KUCCPS admission letters online therefore, contact the institution after confirming that your admission was successful through KUCCPS website.
Fees Structure & Bank Account Details
Each course offered has a unique fees structure. For more information about the fees structure and bank account number, contact the institution.
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: 3km from Marima town in Chuka, Tharaka Nithi County, Kenya.
P.O. Box 614-60400, Chuka, Kenya.
Tel: 0113 175113