Type of Institution: Private University
Presbyterian University of East Africa (PUEA) is a private university founded in 2007 by the Presbyterian Church of East Africa (PCEA). The University is registered with the Commission for University Education (CUE) and is mandated to offer university education through her quality academic programmes approved by the University Senate, Professional bodies and the Commission for University Education. The University is located in Thogoto, Kikuyu Kenya.
To enroll for a course in Presbyterian University of East Africa, one has to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree with second-class honors (upper division) or equivalent qualifications from a recognized university OR
- Second-class honors (lower division) with at least 2 years relevant experience
- Relevant postgraduate diploma from a recognized university.
- KCSE mean grade of C+
- KACE with 2 principal passes and one subsidiary pass in relevant subject.
- Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- KCSE mean grade of C-
- Certificate in a relevant field from a recognized examining body or institution.
- Division III and above in ‘O’ level examinations
- KCSE mean grade of D+ or equivalent qualifications
- Master of Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Development
- Master of Education in Educational Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Education- Arts
- Bachelor of Education- Science
- Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Theology
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Communication and Public Relations
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Counselling Psychology
- Diploma in Criminology and Fraud Management
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development Education
- Diploma in Special Needs Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Diploma in Education (Arts and Science)
- Diploma in Theology
- Diploma in Classical Education
- Diploma in Christian Education
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine, Surgery and Community Health
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Certificate in Business Information Technology
- Certificate in Christian Education
- Certificate in Classical Education
- Certificate in Communication and Public Relations
- Certificate in Counselling Psychology
- Certificate in Computer Science
- Certificate in Criminology and Fraud Management
- Certificate in Education (Arts)
- Certificate in Education (Science)
- Certificate in Hospitality Management
- Certificate in Journalism and Mass Communication
- Certificate in Special Needs Education
- Certificate in Theology
- Certificate in Tourism Management
Self-sponsored students can apply for admission to Presbyterian University of East Africa through the university website. Click http://184.108.40.206:881/login and register so as to be able to keep track of application process then after logging in fill in the application form then submit.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
After confirming your admission status at KUCCPS website, visit Presbyterian University of East Africa website and click http://220.127.116.11:881/login and log in with your index number to download your admission letter.
Click http://students.puea.ac.ke:1880/ to access Presbyterian University of East Africa students’ portal.
Click http://puea.ac.ke/finances/ and download the fees structure according to your programme.
Bank Account Details
Family Bank, A/C 068000006353
Equity Bank A/C 0010291525765
Barclays Bank A/C 0948234572
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Thogoto, Kikuyu.
P.O. Box 387, Kikuyu Kenya
Tel: +254 723 799 904/ 0769 500 702/ 0739 552 223/ 0733 552 223