Type of Institution: Public TVET
Ramogi Institute of Advanced Technology (RIAT) is a public TVET institution situated in Kisumu County that operates under the TVET Act no. 29 of 2013. The Institute offers various academic programs in both technical and business areas, under the Ministry of Education state Department of Vocational and Technical Training.
Diploma courses require a minimum KCSE mean grade of C-, D (plain) for certificate courses and all the other course categories are open ended.
- Diploma in Food and Beverage
- Diploma in General Agriculture
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Diploma in Quantity Survey
- Diploma in Supplies Management
- Diploma in Social Work and Community Development
- Diploma in Communication and Social Studies
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Telecommunication)
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Power option)
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Craft certificate in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service
- Certificate in General Agriculture
- Certificate in Automotive Engineering
- Certificate in Carpentry and Joinery
- Certificate in Surveying
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Certificate in Supplies Management
- Certificate in Garment Making
- Certificate in Electrical Installation
- Certificate in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Craft Certificate in Electronics
- Certificate in Radio, TV and Electronic Serving Internal
- Artisan Certificate in Plumbing
- Artisan Certificate in Masonry
- Artisan Certificate in Food and Beverage
To join Ramogi Institute of Advanced Technology, click https://www.ramogiinstitute.ac.ke/download/admission-forms/ to download the application form. Send the duly filled form to THE REGISTRAR RAMOGI INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY P.O BOX 1738 KISUMU-40100.
You can also apply for admission through KUCCPS students’ portal accessible via KUCCPS website at www.kuccps.ac.ke . Log into the portal according to the instructions given then fill the application form selecting RIAT as your preferred institution.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
After confirmation from KUCCPS that your admission was successful, contact the institution for more information on how to obtain the admission letter.
Click https://www.ramogiinstitute.ac.ke/download/fees-details/ to download the fees structure.
Bank Account Details
National Bank, Kisumu Branch
Acc No: 01020023523500
Contacts and Address
P.O. Box 1738-40100, Kisumu Kenya
Tel: 0734 257622/ 0734 251622