Type of Institution: Private University
Riara University is a private university located along Mbagathi Way, Nairobi. Riara University is the latest innovation in higher education in Kenya. With its ultra-modern physical infrastructure and state-of-the-art ICT facilities, together with the rigour in the development of its academic programmes, Riara University is undoubtedly the regional university of choice.
- Mean grade of C+ and above in KCSE or its equivalent
- A diploma recognized by University Senate.
- GCE ‘A’ level with at least 2 principal passes or any other certificates recognized by university senate.
- Mean grade of C- and above in KCSE or its equivalent
- 3 upper-level passes in IGCSE/IB OR
- 3 credit in GCE ‘O’/ ‘A’ level
- Chartered Institute for Security & Investment (CISI) in Conjunction with NSE
- Fundamentals of Financial Services
- International Introduction to Securities and Investments
- Fundamentals of Islamic Banking and Finance
Courses Offered by Riara University
School of Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Higher Diploma Programmes
- Development and Management Consultancy
- Procurement and Supply chain Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Industrial Relations
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
School of Computing Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Ethical Hacking and Information Security
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma Digital Marketing
- Diploma in Mobile Application Development
- Diploma in Embedded Systems and Robotics
- Certificate in Big Data
- Certificate in Digital Marketing
- CISCO Courses
Department of Education
- Bachelor of Education (Arts)
Subjects on offer- Literature/ English/ Mathematics/ History/ Geography/ Kiswahili/ Business Studies/ Religious Studies/ Computer Studies.
- Certificate in
School of International Relations and Diplomacy
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Diplomacy
- Diploma in International Relations and Diplomacy
School of Journalism
- Degree in Journalism
- Diploma in Journalism
To join Riara University, apply for admission through the University Website. Click https://www.riarauniversity.ac.ke/fee-structure.pdf to download the application form. The completed form should be submitted or returned to: The Academic Registrar, P.O. Box 49940 – 00100, NAIROBI, KENYA.
Application can also be done through KUCCPS website. Go to www.kuccps.ac.ke then navigate to students’ portal then log in using your KCSE index number as username and KCPE index number as password then submit your application after filling the application form selecting Riara University as your preferred institution.
Riara University KUCCPS Admission Letters
After confirming your admission status at KUCCPS website and you are enlisted to join Riara University, contact the institution for details on how to obtain the admission letter.
Click http://student.riarauniversity.ac.ke/StudentPortal/Logins.aspx to access the university’s student’s portal.
Click https://www.riarauniversity.ac.ke/fee-structure.pdf to download the fees structure.
Bank Account Details
Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB), Prestige Branch
Acc No: 1132688035
Commercial Bank of Africa, Upper Hill Branch
Acc No: 6960380019
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Nyayo Highrise, Mbagathi Way Nairobi, Kenya.
P.O. Box 49940-00100, Nairobi.
Tel: +254 703 038 000