Type of Institution: Public TVET
Sabatia Technical and vocational training center is a public tertiary institution under the Ministry of Education, State Department of Vocational and Technical Training offering accredited quality courses in Kenya.
Diploma courses require a mean grade of C- and above, D (plain) and above for certificate and a KCPE certificate for artisan courses.
Courses Offered by Sabatia Technical and Vocational College
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Cooperative Management
- Certificate in Electrical Installation
- Certificate in Social Work and Community Development
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Telecommunication Engineering
- Certificate in Solar Photovoltaic Technology
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Certificate in Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Cooperative Management
- Diploma in Telecommunication
- Diploma in Computer Studies
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology
- Diploma in Electrical Technology
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Social Work and community Development
- Diploma in Information Science
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Artisan in Electrical Installation
Applicants can obtain admission letter at the college admission’s office or apply via KUCCPS placement service.
To apply via KUCCPS, go to www.kuccps.ac.ke and navigate to the student portal section. Log in and apply for admission for your course of interest depending on your qualifications. Select Sabatia TVC as your preferred institution.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
After your admission to Sabatia TVC is confirmed through KUCCPS, contact the institution using 0722969913 or 0726693537 to get your admission letter.
Fees Structure & Bank Account Details
The fees structure and bank account number are not yet updated on the college website as its under construction. Therefore, contact the institution for a detailed information on this.
Contacts and Address of Sabatia Technical and Vocational College
Physical Address: Sabatia, off Chavakali-Kapsabet Road.
P.O. Box 29-50311, Wodanga, Kenya.
Tel: +254 207851474/ 0711711450/ 0726693537/ 0712213731/ 0722969913