Type of Institution: Public TVET
Samburu Technical and Vocational College is a government-sponsored college located in Isiolo, Samburu County. The institution aims at providing market-driven, quality training and research in TVET by creating, preserving and disseminating knowledge, skills and competencies for commerce and industry.
Diploma courses- minimum mean grade of C-
Certificate Courses- minimum mean grade of D (plain).
Artisan Course- open to all.
Courses Offered by Samburu Technical and Vocational College
Electrical and Electronics Engineering Department
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Craft Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Artisan in Electrical Engineering
Tourism and Institutional Management Department
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Craft Certificate in Tour Guide Operations
- Craft Certificate Tour ad Travel
- Artisan in Hair and Beauty
- Diploma in Food and Beverage
- Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage
- Diploma in Catering and Accommodation
- Craft Certificate in Catering and Accommodation
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Artisan in Welding and Fabrication
- Basic Maintenance of Refrigeration
- Craft Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Craft Certificate in Automotive Engineering
Building and Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Building Construction Technology
- Craft Certificate in Building Construction Technology
- Certificate in Plumbing
- Artisan in Plumbing
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Craft Certificate in Civil Engineering
Information Communication Technology
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology
- Craft Certificate in Information Communication Technology
- Computer Packages
Business and Management Department
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma Supplies Chain Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Cooperative Management
- Diploma in Social Work and Community Development
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Computerized Secretarial Studies (Single and Group)
- Craft Certificate in Social Work and Community Development
- Certificate in Business Management
- Craft Certificate in Supplies Chain Management
- Craft Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Craft Certificate in Cooperative Management
- Craft Certificate in Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Accounting Technician
- Certificate in Certified Public Accounting
- Craft Certificate in Human Resource
- Craft Certificate in Secretarial Studies
Check the list of courses offered by the institution and click on the course of your choice at https://samburutechnical.ac.ke/application and fill the application form, attaching all the necessary documents and submit the application online.
You can also apply for admission through KUCCPS website. Go to www.kuccps.ac.ke and log into students’ portal and apply selecting Samburu Technical and Vocational College as your preferred institution.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
After confirming that your admission to Samburu TVC was successful through KUCCPS website, contact the institution for details on how to obtain the admission letter.
Click Samburu Technical and Vocational College Student Portal to access the students’ portal.
Contact the institution to get a detailed information on their fees structure.
Bank Account Details of Samburu Technical and Vocational College
Account No: 1040262403565
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Archers post, Samburu Kenya.
P.O. Box 935, Isiolo, Kenya
Tel: 0792 359 280