Type of Institution: Public TVET
Shamberere Technical Training Institute (TTI) is a middle-level college in South Kabras, Western Kenya. The institution offers creative and innovative courses and is registered under the Ministry of Education Science and Technology.
The following are the minimum entry requirements:
Diploma course- KCSE mean grade of C-
Certificate courses-KCSE mean grade of D (plain)
Artisan courses- open to all
Courses Offered by Shamberere Technical Training Institute
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Building and Construction
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- Certificate in Building and Construction
- Certificate in Civil Engineering
- Artisan in Motor Vehicle Mechanics
- Artisan in Plumbing
- Artisan in Masonry
- Artisan in Building and Construction
- Diploma in Entrepreneurial Agriculture
- Certificate in General Agriculture
- Diploma in Social Work and Community Development
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Supplies Management
- Diploma in Information Studies
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Accounting Technician Diploma
- Certificate in Computerized Secretarial Studies (Single and Group)
- Certificate in Social Work and Community Development
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Information Studies
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Institutional Management Department
- Diploma in Fashion Design and Garment Making
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Production, Sales and Service
- Certificate in Fashion Design and Garment Making
- Certificate in Food and Beverage
- Artisan in Garment Making
- Artisan in Food and Beverage
- Diploma in ICT
- Certificate in ICT
- Computer Application Packages
To join Shamberere TTI, click http://shambereretechnical.ac.ke/application-form/ and download the application form. The filled form should be sent to: The Principal, Shamberere T.T.I, P.O. Box 1316 – 50100 Kakamega.
Application can be done through KUCCPS website. Go to www.kuccps.ac.ke and log into the students’ portal. Fill the application form selecting Shamberere TTI as your preferred institution.
KUCCPS Admission Letters for Shamberere Technical Training Institute
After confirming your admission status, kindly contact the institution in order to get your admission letter.
Click http://shambereretechnical.ac.ke/all-courses/ and download the fees structure.
Bank Account Details
KCB Bank, Kakamega
Acc No: 1114269840
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Located along Kakamega-Webuye Road off Kambi ya Mwanza Market.
P.O. Box 1316-50100, Kakamega.
Tel: 0739 922 223