Type of Institution: Private University
St. Paul’s University is a Christian ecumenical institution with students and staff from all over the world. Our mission is to raise the standards of education through holistic learning, in a Christian ecumenical atmosphere that gives room for people of all faiths to find a place of study, research, intellectual and spiritual engagement and growth. The University has satellite campuses in Machakos, Nakuru and Limuru being the main campus.
- Minimum KCSE mean grade of D+ or its equivalents.
- Minimum KCSE mean grade of C- or its equivalents.
- KCSE mean grade of C+ and above or its equivalent.
- ‘A’ level with at least two principal passes and one subsidiary
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least an upper second-class honors OR
- A Bachelor’s degree with lower second-class honors and 2 years work experience in a related field OR
- A Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on 4.0 scale (B+) or the equivalent from an accredited
- A candidate must be a holder of a relevant master’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university.
Courses Offered at St. Paul University
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration and Management
- Doctor of Philosophy in Development Studies
- Doctor of Philosophy in Theology
- Master of Arts in Communication Studies
- Master of Arts in Community Care and HIV/AIDS
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology
- Master of Arts in Islam and Christian-Muslim Relations
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Arts in Transformational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Developmental Studies
- Master of Education (Early Childhood Studies)
- Master of Procurement and Logistics Management
- Master of Public Administration and Policy
- Master’s in Theology
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Community Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Counselling Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice and Security Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership and Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Peace and Conflict Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Work
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Management
- Bachelor of Business and Information Technology
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Computer Studies
- Bachelor of Divinity
- Bachelor of Education (Arts)
- Bachelor of Education (Special Needs)
- Bachelor of Education in Early Childhood Development Education (ECDE)
- Bachelor of Science in Computing and Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Regular)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Records Management and Informatics
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management and Economics
- Bachelor of Translation Studies
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery
- Diploma in Communication
- Diploma in Community Development
- Diploma in Community Health Development
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Counselling Psychology
- Diploma in Criminology and Security Management
- Diploma in Education (Arts)
- Diploma in Film Productions
- Diploma in Health Records Management
- Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Journalism
- Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Diploma in Music
- Diploma in Peace Building and Conflict Resolution
- Diploma in Public Relations
- Diploma in Social Work
- Diploma in Theology
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Business Information Technology
- Certificate in Communication
- Certificate in Community Development and Social Work
- Certificate in Criminology and Security Management
- Certificate in Music
- Certificate in Higher Education Instructural Design and Teaching
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Theology.
- Cisco Networking Academy Courses
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
To join St. Paul University, apply for admission through the university website. Click https://www.spu.ac.ke/new/index.php/apply-online to access the online application form. Fill the form attaching the necessary documents after paying the application fee mentioned and submit.
You can also obtain an application form from the downloads section at the university website. Click https://www.spu.ac.ke/new/index.php/downloads and download according to your preferred course.
Application through KUCCPS by government-sponsored students can be done at www.kuccps.ac.ke . Click student section, log in using your KCSE index number as username and KCPE index number as password. Fill the application form, selecting St. Paul University as your preferred institution.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
Click https://spu.co.ke/ and enter your KCSE index number to log in and download your admission letter.
Click https://students.spu.ac.ke/ to access student’s portal if you are an existing user.
Click https://www.spu.ac.ke/new/index.php/downloads and download the fees structure according to the course of your interest.
Bank Account Details
Equity Bank, Limuru Branch
Family Bank, Limuru Branch
National Bank, Limuru Branch
Swift Code: NBKEKENX922
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Located along Nairobi-Limuru Route A, Nairobi County.
P.O. Private Bag, Limuru- 00217
Tel: +254 20 2020505/10