Type of Institution: Public University
Taita Teveta University is a Public university located in Voi, Taita Taveta County. TTU was first a satellite campus for Jomo Kenyatta University of Technology (JKUAT) but was later upgraded to constituent campus and now is a fully-fledged university since October 2016. Taita Taveta University programs are guided by its Mission and Vision and is proud as a mining and mineral processing engineer’s hub.
Master’s degree with Second Class Honors Upper Division or Second-Class Lower Division.
Bachelor’s degree with Second Class Upper or its Equivalent OR Second-Class Lower Division with 2years work experience in the relevant field.
KCSE Mean Grade C+ (Plus) OR Diploma in relevant field from a recognized institution.
KCSE Mean Grade C – (Minus) OR Division III in KCE OR Equivalent
KCSE Mean Grade D+ (Plus) OR Division IV in KCE OR Equivalent
School of Business, Economics and Social Sciences
- Associate Procurement and Supply
- Certified Procurement and Supply Professionals of Kenya
- Certified Public Accountants
- Master of Science in Procurement and Logistics
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business and Information Technology
- Bachelor of Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Diploma in County Governance
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supplies Management
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
School of Mines and Engineering
- Master of Science in Environmental Engineering
- Master of Science in Process Engineering
- Master of Science in Mining Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mining and Mineral Processing
School of Science and Informatics
- Master of Science in Mathematical Modelling
- Master of Science in Data Sciences and Analytics
- Master of Science in Applied Statistics
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Analytical Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Statistics
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- Master of Science in Geo-informatics
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Education (Science)
School of Agricultural, Earth and Environmental Science
- Master of Science in Applied Crop Science
- Bachelor of Education in Agricultural Education and Extension
- Bachelor of Science in Agri-business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science in Horticulture
Self-sponsored students can apply for admission through the university website. Click http://portal.ttuc.ac.ke/ and download the application form depending on the program level you are interested in. Fill the application form, attaching the required documents and submit the duly filled form via email to email@example.com or via post office to Taita Taveta University, Registrar-Academic, Research & Outreach, P.O. Box 635-80300, Voi-Kenya.
Government-sponsored students can apply for admission through KUCCPS website at www.kuccps.ac.ke. An applicant needs to log in to the students’ portal and select Taita Taveta University as their preferred institution and choose a course of their choice and fill up the personal details and submit.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
Click http://admission.ttu.ac.ke/ and enter your KCSE index number to log in and download your admission letter.
Click http://portal.ttuc.ac.ke/ to access the students’ portal.
The fees structure will be attached with the admission letter. You can contact the institution using the contact details below for more information on this.
Bank Account Details
Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB), Voi Branch
Equity Bank, Voi Branch
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Located along Voi-Mwatate Road, 8km from Nairobi-Mombasa Highway.
P.O. Box 635-80300, Voi, Kenya.
Tel: +254 721 113 302/ +254 774 222 064/ +254 662 322 234