Type of Institution: Private University
Tangaza University College is a Catholic University College jointly owned by the member religious congregations. It has its roots in Catholic tradition, especially as planted and nourished in East Africa (AMECEA region) through the missionary endeavors which spanned the late 19th and entire 20th centuries. Tangaza University College is a constituent college of Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA).
- An applicant is required to have a master’s degree with Second Class Honors Upper Division or Second-Class Lower Division.
To pursue a master’s degree an applicant is required to have either:
- Bachelor’s degree with First Class Honors or Second-Class Honors (Upper Division) in relevant disciplines, from Universities recognized by the University Senate OR
- Bachelor’s degree with a Second-Class Honors (Lower Division) in relevant disciplines, from Universities, recognized by the University Senate, with at least two (2) years post qualification of work experience.
Bachelor’s degree applicants are required to have:
- Mean Grade of C+ at KCSE
- Two Principals and a Subsidiary Pass at ‘A’ Level OR
- Diploma in relevant fields of study from institutions recognized by the University Senate.
- Minimum mean grade of C/ C- or Certificate in relevant fields of study
- A minimum mean grade of C-/ D+ in KCSE depending on the course you want to pursue.
Courses Offered by Tangaza University College
- MBA Global Business and Sustainability
- Master of Arts in Social Transformation
- Master of Arts in Ethics and Organizational Leadership
- Master of Education (Leadership and Administration)
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology
- Master of Arts in African Studies
- PhD in Social Transformation
- Bachelor of Arts in Leadership Management
- Bachelor of Education (Arts and Science)
- Bachelor of Arts in Child and Youth Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Sustainable Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Counselling Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Youth Ministry
- Bachelor of Education (Science)
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Child and Youth Studies
- Diploma in Civic Education and Development Studies
- Diploma in Counselling Psychology
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development Education
- Diploma in Education (Arts and Science)
- Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Diploma in Leadership and Resource Management
- Diploma in Social Communication
- Diploma in Social Entrepreneurship
- Diploma in Sciences of Human Development
- Diploma in Social Transformation
- Diploma in Youth Ministry and Catechesis
- Certificate in Catechesis
- Certificate in Child Protection
- Certificate in Child and Youth Studies
- Certificate in Counselling Psychology
- Certificate in Music
- Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Social Transformation
- Certificate in Youth Ministry
Download the form found on the website at https://tangaza.ac.ke/apply-to-tangaza/ or get a hard copy of the same from Tangaza University College. Fill out all the necessary fields in the form. Submit the form and all the necessary supporting evidence/documents to Tangaza University College, by dropping the documents to Tangaza or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applicants eligible for government-sponsored program can apply for placement through KUCCPS website accessible through www.kuccps.ac.ke . Go to the student portal section, log in and fill the application form after paying the application fee. Select Tangaza University College as your preferred institution and finish filling the application form and submit.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
After confirming your admission status through KUCCPS website, contact the institution for more details.
Click http://erp.tangaza.ac.ke:1881/ to access the students’ portal.
Click http://tangaza.ac.ke/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/TUC-Fees-structure-2019-2020.pdf to download the fees structure for self-sponsored students.
KUCCPS students can click http://tangaza.ac.ke/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/KUCCPS-Fees-structure-2019-2020.pdf to download their fees structure.
Bank Account Details of Tangaza University College
I&M Bank Limited, Lang’ata Link
A/C 01500510111210 – KES
Cooperative Bank, City Hall Branch
A/C 01128092712900- KES
Swift Code: KCOOKENA
NIC Bank, Galleria Branch
Equity Bank, Supreme Karen Branch
Swift Code: EQBLKENA
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Located in Lang’ata South Road, Nairobi Kenya
P.O. Box 15055-00509, Nairobi.
Tel: +254 722 204 724/ +254 733 685 059