Type of Institution: Public TVET
Tharaka Technical and Vocational College is a public TVET institution established under the TVET act of 2013 to produce highly competent and skilled students. The institution offers market-driven courses that will propel learners to excellence in the job market and entrepreneurship.
Diploma courses- minimum mean grade of C-
Certificate courses- minimum mean grade of D (plain)
Artisan courses and other course categories are open to all.
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology (Module I, II, III)
- Craft certificate In Information Communication Technology (Module I, II)
- Computer Packages
- Ajira Digital Training Program
- Diploma in Agriculture (Module I, II, III)
- Craft certificate in Agriculture
Business and Management Department
- Diploma in Human Resources Management (Module I, II, III)
- Craft in Human Resources Management (Module I, II)
- Diploma Social Work and Community Development (module I, II, III)
- Diploma in Co-Operative Management (Module I, III)
- Accounting Technician Diploma (ATD) Module I, II
- Diploma in Accountancy Module 3
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing Module I, II, III
- Craft certificate in sales and marketing & marketing module I, II
- Diploma in Computerized Secretarial Studies (Stage 1)
- Craft in Social Works & Community Development (Module I, II)
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management Module I, II, III
- Craft Certificate in Supply Management Module I, II
- Diploma in Computerized Secretarial Studies Module I, II, III
- Single & Group stage 1, 2, 3 (certificate in Computerized Secretarial Studies)
Building and Civil Engineering Department
- Diploma in Building / Civil Engineering (Module I, II, III)
- Craft Certificate in Building Technology (Module I, II)
- Certificate in Masonry
- Artisan Certificate in Masonry (TEP Program)
- Artisan Certificate in Plumbing (TEP Program)
Mechanical Engineering Department
- Craft certificate in welding & fabrication (Module I, II)
- Artisan certificate in welding & fabrication (TEP Program) CBET
Electricals and Electronic Engineering Department
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (Module I, II, III)
- Craft Certificate in Electrical Engineering (Module I, II)
- Artisan Certificate in Electrical Engineering
Automotive Engineering Department
- Diploma Automotive Engineering (Module I, II, III)
- Craft Certificate in Automotive Engineering (Module I, II)
- Artisan Certificate in Automotive Engineering (TEP program)
- Certificate in Hair & Beauty Therapy
- Computer Application Packages
- Computer Maintenance and Repair (A+)
To join Tharaka TVC, collect the application form from the college admission’s office. OR
Apply via KUCCPS student’s portal accessible through KUCCPS website www.kuccps.ac.ke by using your KCSE and KCPE index number as username and password, respectively. KUCCPS sets an application window within which students can submit their applications. After logging in, select Tharaka TVC as your preferred institution.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
After confirming your admission status at KUCCPS website, contact Tharaka TVC for more information on how to obtain the admission letter.
Click https://tharakatechnical.ac.ke/information-center/admissions.html and download the fees structure.
Bank Account Details
Trans Nation Sacco
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Tharaka Nithi County-Marimanti Town.
P.O. Box 51-60215, Marimanti.
Tel: 0742 951 657