Type of Institution: Private University
The East African University (TEAU) is the well spring of knowledge and Character established with sound and professional ability. The University aims to transmit quality knowledge, conduct research and provide community service to the region and the world at large.
- D+ and above in KCSE or its equivalent.
- C- & above at KCSE or its equivalent, Certificates from recognized institutions or professional certificates from examining bodies e.g., KNEC
Bachelor’s degree courses
- C+ and above in KCSE OR
- Two principal passes at ‘A’ level and one subsidiary pass with a minimum of credit pass in two subjects.
- Diploma with a credit pass or professional certificate in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Commerce Accounting Option
- Bachelor of Education (Arts)
- Bachelor of Sales and Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Diploma in Project Planning and Management
- Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Management
- Diploma in Islamic Banking and Finance
- Diploma in Actuarial Science
- Diploma in Food and Beverage
- Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management
- Diploma in Science in Computer Science and IT
- Diploma in Front Office Operations and Administration
- Diploma in Cooperative Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Diploma in Accounting
- Certificate in Accommodation Operations Service
- Certificate in Business Information Technology
- Certificate in Business Science
- Computer Application Packages
- Computer Repair and Maintenance
- Certificate in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Certificate in Food and Beverage Management
- Front Office Operations and Administration
Click http://localhost/teau/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/TEAU-Application-Form.pdf to download the application form. Fill the application form and deliver the duly filed form via post office to the The Eastern Africa University, P.O. Box 18583-00100, Nairobi Kenya or via email.
To apply via KUCCPS, visit their official website www.kuccps.ac.ke and go to the students’ portal and log in using your KCSE and KCPE index number as username and password, respectively. Fill in the application form selecting The Eastern Africa University as your preferred institution.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
After confirming your admission status through KUCCPS website, contact the institution for more details on how to collect the admission letter.
Click https://www.teauportal.com/students_portal_login.html to access the students’ portal.
Contact the institution for more information on the fees structure.
Bank Account Details
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Located off Nairobi-Kajiado-Namanga Highway, Kitengela Kajiado County.
P.O. Box 18583-00100, Nairobi Kenya
Tel: +254 722 545 167/ +254 771 688 3118