Type of Institution: Public TVET
Ugunja Technical and Vocational College is government institution located in Ugunja, Siaya County. The institution is one of TVET institution charged with the mandate of training middle level technical and vocational labor force.
Minimum Qualification: KCSE Mean grade. C- (minus)
Minimum qualifications: KCSE mean grade D.
Other course categories are open to all.
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Diploma in General Agriculture
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Craft in Agricultural Engineering
- Diploma in Business Management
- Craft in Agriculture
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology
- Craft in Business Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering
- Craft Certificate in ICT
- Certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Building Technology
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Social work and Community Development
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Power Option)
- Craft in Masonry
- Craft in Motor Vehicle Mechanics
- Certificate in Plumbing
- Certificate in Social Work and Community Development
- Certificate in Welding and Fabrication
- Diploma in Agribusiness Management
- Artisan in Motor Vehicle Mechanics
- Artisan in Electrical Installation
- Artisan in Plumbing
- NVCET in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Application forms to seek admission in Ugunja TVC, can be obtained from the college admissions office.
You can also apply through KUCCPS students’ portal at https://students.kuccps.net/login/ log in according to the log in instructions given and fill the application form selecting Ugunja TVC as your preferred institution then submit.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
Confirm your admission status at KUCCPS website and if successful contact the institution for details on how to collect the admission letter.
Fees Structure & Bank Account Details
Fees structure and bank account number will be attached with a student’s admission letter. For more information on this contact the institution.
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Mbosie, Ugunja, Siaya County.
Tel: 0791 226786