Type of Institution: Public TVET
Wanga Technical and Vocational College is a public institution located in Kakamega County. The institute offers technical, industrial, vocational and entrepreneurship training aimed at producing skilled manpower that fit in the dynamic Kenyan economy and the world at large.
The minimum entry requirements for diploma courses is C- and D (plain) for certificate courses.
- Diploma in Social Work and Community Development
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology
- Certificate in Building Technology
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Building and Construction
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Information Communication Technology
- Certificate in Social Work and Community Development
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management
Apply for admission through KUCCPS website go to KUCPPS students’ portal at https://students.kuccps.net/login/ . Login and select Wanga Technical and Vocational College as your preferred institution and submit the form after fully filling the application form.
You can also obtain the application form from the college admissions office.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
Confirm your admission status at the KUCCPS website then contact the institution for more information on how to obtain the admission letter.
Fees Structure & Bank Account Details
The fees structure varies depending on the course and the duration. To get more information on the fees structure and bank account number, feel free to contact the institution using the contact details below.
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Kakamega County, Mumias East Sub-county
Postal Address: P.O. Box 78-50106 Shianda
Phone Number: 0710 156942