Type of Institution: Public TVET
Weru Technical and Vocational College is a college that aims at introducing new courses and offering quality education and training for sustainable development.
The entry requirement for all diploma courses is a C- and above; D (plain) and above for certificate while other course categories are open.
Automotive Engineering Department
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Certificate in Automotive Engineering
- Artisan in Automotive Engineering
Business Studies Department
- Artisan in Store Keeping
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Social Work and Community Development
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Business Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Social Work and Community Development
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Computer Packages and Programming
- Artisan in Building Masonry
- Artisan in Plumbing
- Certificate in Building Construction Technology
- Diploma in Building Technology
- Artisan in Food and Beverage
- Certificate in Food and Beverage (Production and Service)
- Certificate in ICT
- Diploma in ICT
An applicant desiring to join Weru TVC can apply for admission through KUCCPS students’ portal accessible through www.kuccps.ac.ke . Log into the student’s portal and fill in the application form selecting Weru TVC as your preferred institution.
You can also obtain the application form from the college admissions office.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
After confirming your admission status at KUCCPS website contact the institution for details on how to collect the admission letter.
Fees Structure & Bank Account Details
Each course offered has a unique fees structure, for more information on the fees structure and the bank account number, contact the institution.
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Located in Malindi Constituency, Kilifi County.
P.O. Box 5227-80200, Malindi, Kenya
Tel: 0715 761 049