This module unit is intended to equip the trainee with the necessary knowledge, skill and attitude required to understand the concepts of workshop technology.
At the end of this unit, the trainee should be able to:
- observe safely rules and regulations in the workshop.
- acquire knowledge of engineering materials and processes.
- create awareness of the human aspect of error in handling tools and equipment.
- appreciate quality of finished products.
- apply metal processing techniques to produce articles
Workshop Technology Course Outline
Workshop Technology KNEC Notes & Past Papers coming soon