Type of Institution: Public TVET
Wote Technical and Vocational College was started as a skills training centre in 1990 by Voluntary Service Overseas and was offering short term courses to youth polytechnic instructors and jua kali artisans. The institution aims at providing quality training for the production of self driven craftsmen, business and technical labor for the local and international market.
The entry requirements differ according to program. Diploma courses require a minimum mean grade of C- and certificate courses require minimum mean grade of D (plain) while artisan courses and other course categories are open ended.
Courses Offered Wote Technical and Vocational College
Automotive Engineering Department
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering Module I, II
- Craft Certificate in Automotive Engineering Module I, II
- Artisan in Motor Vehicle Mechanics
Building and Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Building and Construction
- Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- Craft Certificate in Masonry
- Craft Certificate in Plumbing
Information Communication Technology Department
- Diploma in Information Communication Technology
- Certificate in Information Communication Technology
- Cisco Networking Essentials
- International Computer Driving License
- Computer Systems Applications Proficiency
- Computer Maintenance and Support
- Networking Essentials
- Web Design and Development
Electricals and Electronics Department
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Power option)
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Telecommunication option)
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Control and Instrumentation option)
- Craft Certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Power option)
- Craft Certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Telecommunication option)
- Craft Certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Control and Instrumentation option)
- Artisan in Electrical Installation
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Community Development
- Craft Certificate in Secretarial Studies
- Craft Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Craft Certificate in Community Development
- Accounting Technician Diploma level I, II
- CPA section I, II, III, IV
Hospitality and Tourism Department
- Diploma in Food and Beverage
- Certificate in Food and Beverage
- Arc/ Gas Welding
- Basic Motor Vehicle Mechanics for Beginners
- Panel Beating and Spray Painting
- Plumbing Certificate
- Community Development
- Proposal Writing
- Monitoring Evaluation
- Project Management
- Cake Baking and Decoration
- Confectionary and Pastry
- Tailoring and Dressmaking
- Food Service Tech and Customer Relations
- Food Production
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Single and Group Certificate
- Computer System Application Proficiency
- Computer Maintenance and Support
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC)
- Solar PV Installation
- Electrical Wireman
To join Wote Technical and Vocational College you can apply for admission through the college website or through the KUCCPS placement service.
Application through the website can be done either online or by downloading the application form.
To apply online, click https://wotetti.jiunge.com/ and fill the application form attaching all the necessary documents and submit.
To download the application form, click https://www.wotetti.ac.ke/index.php/admissions/download-application-forms and download the form, fill and return to the Registrar -Wote Technical Training Institute, P.O BOX 377 – 90300, MAKUENI OR scan and send to email@example.com .
Application through KUCCPS website can be done via students’ portal accessible through www.kuccps.ac.ke . Fill the application form after logging into the students’ portal and select Wote TVC as your preferred institution.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
Click https://www.wotetti.ac.ke/index.php/admissions/kuccps-admissions to download your admission letter.
Click https://www.jiunge.com/storage/uploads/admins/1612855247-55613.pdf to download the institution fees structure.
Bank Account Details
Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB), Wote Branch
Barclays Bank, Wote Branch
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Located 3kms from Wote Town along Wote-Makindu Road.
P.O. Box 377-90300, Makueni Kenya.
Tel: 020-2624243/ +254 728 658 649