Type of Institution: Private University
Zetech University is a Private University that was founded by Engineer Ken Mbiuki in 1999 and registered by the Ministry of Higher Education Science and Technology. Accredited by the Commission for University Education in Kenya, Zetech University offers quality higher education to thousands of students from Kenya and beyond.
To gain admission for undergraduate, diploma and certificate programmes at Zetech University, one must meet the following requirements:
- Aggregate mean grade of C+ in KCSE and above OR
- Two principal passes in ‘A’ level/ Kenya Advanced Certificate of Education (KACE) OR
- Diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized institution
- An aggregate mean grade of C- in KCSE and above OR
- Relevant qualification approved by University Senate.
- KCSE aggregate mean grade of D+ and above.
School of Business and Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Economics and Statistics
- Bachelor of Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management
- Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Diploma in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Business Management and Administration
- Certificate in Purchasing, Supplies and Management
- Certificate in Business Management
Faculty of ICT and Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Information and Technology
- Diploma in Software Engineering
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Engineering
- Certificate in Information Technology
- Certificate in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Department of Hospitality, Tourism, Education Arts and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Education Arts
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations and Diplomacy
- Diploma in Travel and Tour Guiding Management
- Diploma in Nutrition, Food Science and Health
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Community Health
- Diploma in Counselling Psychology
- Diploma in International Relations and Diplomacy
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Diploma in Development Studies
- Diploma in Criminology and Security Studies
- Certificate in Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Certificate in Nutrition, Food Science and Health
- Certificate in Development Studies
- Certificate in Early Childhood Development and Education
Department of Media, Arts and Design
- Diploma in Communication and Media Studies
- Certificate in Journalism and Media Studies
To join Zetech University apply online through their official website. Click https://zetech.ac.ke/apply-online/ , fill in the application form and submit then await response from the University.
Application can also be done through the KUCCPS by students who qualify to be sponsored by the Government. Go to www.kuccps.ac.ke and navigate to the students’ portal, log in and choose Zetech University as your preferred university and submit after filling all details in the form.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
You can obtain your admission letter by logging into the Zetech University portal using your KCSE index number as username and 123456 as password. Click https://jab.zetech.ac.ke/ to access your admission letter.
Click https://portal.zetech.ac.ke/login/sign-in to access the Zetech University students’ portal.
Click https://zetech.ac.ke/fee-structure/ to view the fees structure applicable to new students joining the University. For any inquiries, please visit the account’s office.
Bank Account Details
Kenya Commercial Bank
Account No: 1169227767
Sarit Centre Branch
Branch Code: 01141
Swift Code: KCBLKENX
ABSA Bank Kenya
Acc No: 2031653161
Branch: ABSA Towers Corporate Services
Branch Code: 203
Swift Code: BARCKENX
Contacts and Address
Physical Address: Main Campus Off Thika Road – Ruiru
P.O. Box 2768 – 00200 Nairobi.
Tel: 0719 034 500/ 0706 622 557