Type of Institution: Public TVET
Mathenge Technical Training Institute is a middle level Training Institute focusing on transfer of technical skills, development of infrastructure and growth of enrollment. Mathenge TTI is located between Nyeri and Othaya Town. The institution started as an harambee institution which was initiated by prominent leaders from Nyeri County.
Mathenge Technical Training Institute offers post craft diploma, diploma, certificate and artisan courses.
A post craft diploma course requires an applicant to have a KNEC craft certificate, diploma course requires a minimum KCSE mean grade of C-. Certificate courses minimum qualification is D (plain) in KCSE while artisan courses are open ended.
Courses Offered by Mathenge Technical Training Institute
FOOD AND BEVERAGE COURSES
- Post Craft Diploma in Food and Beverage
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Management
- Craft Certificate in Food and Beverage (Production, Sales and Service)
- Craft Certificate in Bakery and Confectionary
CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY COURSES
- Post Craft Diploma in Clothing Technology
- Diploma in Clothing Technology
- Craft Certificate in Garment Making
- Artisan Certificate in Garment Making
AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING COURSES
- Post Craft Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Craft Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics
- Artisan Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics
- Craft Certificate in Building Construction (Masonry)
- Artisan Certificate in Building Construction (Masonry)
- Craft Certificate in Carpentry and Joinery
- Artisan Certificate in Carpentry and Joinery
BUSINESS STUDIES COURSES
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing (Modular)
- Diploma in Business Administration (Modular)
- Diploma in Human Resource Management (Modular)
- Diploma in Accountancy (Modular)
- Diploma in Cooperative Management (Modular)
- Diploma in Information Technology (Modular)
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Accountancy
Application for a particular course can be done in several ways.
First, you can visit Mathenge TTI admission offices and collect your application form, then fill and submit.
Secondly, you can visit the college website and make your application online at https://www.mathengetti.ac.ke/index.php/online-course-application and submit.
You can also apply via KUCCPS website at students’ portal https://students.kuccps.net/login/ and choose Mathenge TTI as your institution of choice.
KUCCPS Admission Letters
After confirming your KUCCPS admission status, contact the institution for more information on how to get your admission letter if one is not sent to you via email.
Fees Structure & Bank Account Details
Every course offered at Mathenge TTI has a unique fees structure. For more information on the amount of fees to be paid for different courses and to which bank accounts, please contact the institution.
Contacts and Address
Physical Location: Off Othaya-Nyeri Road, near Othaya Town
P.O. Box 665-10106, Othaya Kenya.
Phone: 0725 737 174/ 020 3523664/ 020 3579157